Fursuit Friday Feature #19: RAINBOWTAIL
Hello everyone and welcome back to another Fursuit Friday Feature!!! I am very sorry to have missed last week, but, with my wife having Deployed, I kinda lost motivation and to take a hiatus. But, I’m back now and feeling much, much better.
Thanks to all the sweet fuzzbutts out there that sent me very lovely messages and such hoping I got to feeling better soon, you are all awesome!
But, with that being said, I am back and need to get back to business…and what better what than showcasing another Fursuit on everyone’s favorite day!!!!
As you all know, I love the unique characters that are in this fandom, and i especially love ones with bright and crazy colors. Well, Rainbowtail nails that one on the head as he has plenty of color and sparkle to him and he def stands out when placed next to a good portion of furs. I actually had a great time talking to the owner of this suit. They knew what I was talking about when I told them about my wife and the military which is why it seems so appropriate I showcase him now.
The joke about Bravo Co. still makes me laugh.
Anyways, enough rambling. I know you’re here for the interview and more pictures, so, lets get right down to it!!!
1.Name: Jasper Hernandez
2. Character Name: rainbowtail
3. Character Species: maincoon cat
4. Fursuit Maker (can include links to shop if you want):
theroyalbanana on fa!
5. Total Cost (optional)— 875$
6. How long did it take you to get your Fursuit?
About 7 1/2 months
7. When did you decide that you wanted a Fursuit?
When I became a furry :3
8. Do you go out in public while wearing your suit? Tell us one of your favorite experiences!
Yes I do sometimes
My favorite experience in fursuit would be when I see children’s eyes light up and come running to me wanting a hug! The top moment for me was, I was walking around a parade in suit and this kid was just really scared of all the noises and loud colors. And when I came around the corner, I asked him if he needed a hug, he ran up to me and gave me the biggest hug I have ever received! Later he told me that he was going through some tough times and felt so alone and depressed, and that i talked to him and gave him a hug made his day.
9. Have you been to any Cons in suit? If you have gone to multiple ones, which one is your favorite and why?
I’ve been to San Japan in my old suit
But I am planning to go to Tff!
10. How have people reacted to your Fursuit while you are out in Public?
So far good!
11. What was your main goal in getting a suit? Did you have any plans for it or did you just get one for fun?
I wanted a fursuit oh my baby! That’s all
12. How do you act differently in suit VS when you are dressed as you normally would?
I am always willing to talk to you even suit, but I’m a little more nervous out of suit.
13. What is your favorite thing about wearing a Fursuit?
The memories and people I meet.
14. What is your least favorite thing about wearing a Fursuit?
HEAT AND SWEAT.
15. What advice would you give first-time Fursuiters and those considering getting a Fursuit?
Wait a little before you get one
You might grow out of it and have to get a refurb or a whole new suit.
And drink plenty of water and get lots or rest. AND WASH YOUR SUIT PLEASE!
16. What would you say is your biggest peeve when it comes to your Fursuit?
The face that I can’t put it on with my glasses
17. Do you think you will ever get another suit in the future? Would it be an upgrade to your current suit or a different character?
I really want to get a fursuit enterprise suit of my baby jasper!
18. Do you make any videos while in suit (YouTube):
Naw to lazy
19. (Final Question): Any extra words of wisdom you would like to add for anyone reading this?:
Don’t let anyone tell you what you do is weird and nasty. Just be you!
And wash your suit please.
So there you have it folks!
I can totally understand the glasses issues since I have the same problem with Rune. I need my glasses to see but my silly self forgot to actually measure my head with my glasses on, so now, until I get contacts, I need to have a handler guide me around if I am ever going to go Fursuiting in public.
Another thing is washing the Fursuit. Any fursuiter that has been doing this for awhile will remind other Fursuiters to brush and wash their suits regularly because you do sweat a lot in them and you do get very hot thus, Fursuits can easily get very very sweaty.
Still, this was a lovely person to interview, I love the character, love that they got straight to the point with the questions and were able to tell us about some of their fave experiences.
Hopefully I do not miss another Fursuit Friday. I will be in Indiana for about a month but, I will have my laptop on me so it should not be an issue for concern. I’m always looking for new fursuiters to join the ranks and be featured on this blog! We are nearing 20 features which is HUGE!!! So I can’t wait who gets pulled from the hat next!
But if you have a fursuit or know someone that fursuits that would be interested in being featured, please let me know! Leave a comment down below linking me to an FA, Da, or Fb account so I can shoot you a message! 😀
Anyways, that’s all I got for this one so, I will see you guys in the next blog 😉