***Art by: Angiewolf***
Happy hump-day fuzzbutts! So, since “Would-You-Rather-Wednesday” is not happening again this week, I thought I would do something that we have not done in awhile. Furry Highlights! For those that are new to this…Furry Highlights is a feature where we take regular furries, artists, crafters, and etc. and we give them an interview to kinda show them off in a way…give them a spotlight to show the variety of different people in the fandom 😀
Angiewolf is an artist I have been watching on Furaffinity for awhile…her style is very unique to me, and watching her go from regular commissions to doing comics and etc. I think it’s been a pretty exciting journey thus far. Seeing the different styles and improving quality…it’s always an exciting thing for me (as Watcher) because I always feel like I am personally growing with that person. Not to mention, her Fursona is super cool! But enough chit-chat! Lets get down to the interview!!!
1. Name: Laura//angiewolf
2. Age: 19
3. Gender: female
4. Location: spain
5. Hobbies: eat?, draw of course, films *0* and music ♥
6.Fursona Name: Cotton Candy ;D
7. Species: Fennec fox // demon
FA link here: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/angiewolf/
DA link here: http://demonsoulk.deviantart.com/?rnrd=152792
Other Gallery links here: https://inkbunny.net/angiewolf // https://e621.net/post?tags=angiewol…..Default=Search
8. When did you discover/join the Furry Fandom?
wow, years ago It was thanks to the interest in learning to draw with graphics tablet
9. What inspired the creation of your main Fursona?
My fursona is constantly changing, like me, I wanted to see me through him
10. In what ways is your Fursona like you and in what ways may they be different?
My fursona is only different in his appearance, otherwise I’m just as sweet and demon as him
11. What are some common misconceptions you hear about Furries?
People see it as something strange, I think it’s just a way to express in a character
12. What are some problems you have seen within the Furry Community?
People judge a lot the prices, even artists have to endure meaningless comparisons and criticism
13. Have you ever been insulted for being a Furry?
14. Have any of these things ever made you consider leaving the fandom? Why/Why not?
If someone criticize me for that, I would say to that person taking care of your life
15. Has your character (Fursona) changed your life in any way?
Is always with me,can show what I can not show, yes him has changed my life
16. If you could meet your Fursona in real life…what might you talk about or what activities might you do together?
That question is very difficult, would talk to myself, and I know all of me
17. As an artist, do you have trouble showing non-furries your artwork? Why/Why not?
Nope! idk, people like my work it seems
18. What are your views on Art Theft? (Tracing, Heavy referencing, selling colored bases made by others, or flat-out taking artwork, etc).
I think that people is s**t
19. Do you draw SFW or NSFW? If both…which do you prefer and why?
Both, I prefer both ’cause is art, is love
20. Do you sell your artwork? Why/ Why not?
Yes, for my future
***Art by: Angiewolf***
So, there you have it folks!
I have found that sometimes, there are deep feelings in a person…opinions just waiting to get out. Some people have had a lot of positive things happen to them while being in the Furry Fandom which they like to express, others have had terrible experiences which pushes them to work harder and to get word of warning out to others that might be facing the same thing. But, then there are people that are actually pretty neutral. They do not get involved with drama…they have had good experiences, and bad, but they let it all pass in their journey moving forward. So, it’s really fascinating to look at all these different artists.
Anyways…that’s all I have for today. So, if you would like to be interviewed for this blog, please leave a comment with a link to where I might reach you (FA/DA/Facebook)—my goal is to interview all different kids of Furries. You do me a favor by answering my questions, and you get showcased for others to see…to gain a better understanding of all the different kinds of people within the fandom.
But…Friday is coming soon and more Furry Highlights are coming.
So, as always, I will see you all in the next one 😉